در زیر لیست کلید های میانبر گنوم ۳ را می بینید که لازک ندیدم اونها رو به فارسی برگردونم :.
Gnome Shell Shortcuts
- System Key (Windows Key) – Allows you to switch between the overview and the desktop
- Alt F1 – (same as the above) Switches between overview and desktop
- Alt F2 – Opens the Command Dialog
- Alt Tab – Switches between the applications
- Alt Shift Tab – Switches between the applications in reverse direction
- Esc – Closes the command dialog, menus/calendar, overview, search in the overview, Looking Glass
- Alt [key above Tab] – Switches between the windows of the same application
- Ctrl Alt Tab – Allows access to accessibility switcher
- Ctrl Shift Alt R – Allow to start screencast recording, hitting the same stops recording
- Ctrl Alt Up/Down arrow – Allows you to switch between the workspace
- Ctrl Alt Shift Up/Down arrow – Move the current window to a different workspace
برای تغییر در آنها می توانید به مسیر بروید User Menu -> System Settings -> Keyboard -> Shortcuts
Command Dialog Shortcuts
You have to enter the these codes in the Command Dialog (Alt F2) without the quotes to trigger the function.
- ‘r’ or ‘restart’ - To restart GNOME Shell
- ‘rt’ – To reload the GNOME Shell theme
- ‘debugexit’ – To quit GNOME Shell
Window shortcut keys allow you to use the keyboard to perform nbso online casino reviews tasks on the currently focused window.
- Alt Tab – Switches between currently open windows
- Alt F7 – Moves the current window (can be moved with mouse or keyboard)
- Alt F8 – Resizes current window (again,can be moved with mouse or keyboard)
- Alt F9 – Minimises current window
- Alt F10 – Maximises current window
- Alt Space – Brings up window menu with various options as minimize, maximize, move…etc
- Alt F5 – Returns window to ‘normal’ or previous size
- Alt F4 – Closes window
Common Application Shortcuts
These shortcuts do not apply in all applications, but usually perform the functions listed below.
- Ctrl C – Copy the selected text/object
- Ctrl X – Cut the selected text/object
- Ctrl V – Paste/insert the selected text/object
- Ctrl A – Select all text
- Ctrl B – Make the selected text bold
- Ctrl I – Make the selected text italic
- Ctrl U – Underline the selected text
- Ctrl N – Open a new document or window
- Ctrl S – Save the current document
- Ctrl O – Open another document
- Ctrl P – Print the current document
- Ctrl Z – Undo the last change you made
- Ctrl Shift Z – Redo a change that you just undid
- Ctrl Q – Quit the current application
- Prnt Scrn (Print Screen) – Take a screenshot of the whole screen
- Alt Prt Sc – Take a screenshot of the current window
- Alt Ctrl Del – Restart he system
- Alt Ctrl L – Lock the screen
- Window maximizing – You can maximize a window by dragging it to the top edge of the screen. You can also double-click the window title to maximize. To unmaximize, pull it down again.
- Moving your mouse pointer to the top left corner of the screen – will activate the overview
- Middle clicking on the application icon – will launch it on a new workspace.
- Right clicking on the application icon – for a running application will display a menu with window titles for selecting one of the windows.
- Ctrl Clicking on the application icon for a running application will open a new window of that application in the current workspace.